The brief assigned to Preview was to take responsibility for all of their marketing from planning to tactical output. We were tasked with enhancing their current reputation across all media platforms, to develop and update their websites to increase volunteer registrations, improve customer and prospect engagement in advance of the opening of a new clinical facility as well as encourage more new business opportunities.
How we helped
From the start we set out to build a solid base for all marketing activity. We interrogated and built a marketing strategy to meet the business objectives and from there produced a regular marketing plan for planned and measured activities through the year.
Since the brand had not been reviewed for some time, we revamped the brand guidelines and then redesigned the website to make it mobile optimised and perform better in search engines including Google.
Throughout the year we have assisted Richmond Pharmacology in keeping in regular contact with their clients with seasonal activities, such as branded glow in the dark skeletons at Halloween and festive hampers at Christmas. We frequently design, build and send email campaigns to clients on Richmond Pharmacology’s behalf too, then provide detailed reports detailing open, click through and opt-out rates to support the sales team when following up.
Earlier this year Richmond Pharmacology opened a new clinical facility in central London. This gave us a great opportunity to assist with designing, printing and delivering professional brochures, postcards, leaflets and a pop-up window on their website to alert visitors to the new location.
Prior to the opening of the new location we assisted with 3D rendered building visuals of all the floors and facilities, vinyl prints for the interior walls and signage for the exterior of the building.
We have also supported Richmond Pharmacology’s extensive events programme both in the UK and abroad. We design and send pre- and post-event communications for their in-house workshops and seminars at a number of hospitals and the production of a variety of conference and exhibition materials. We have designed and built a professional and transportable, reusable exhibition stand in line with the new brand guidelines to portray the image that they deserve.
- The modern and refreshed brand guidelines ensure consistency throughout all of Richmond Pharmacology’s marketing.
- We have ignited positive communications and feedback with clients with the seasonal and themed gifts and frequent email communications.
- Via a consistent communication plan we were able to provide Richmond with a registration process for attendees coming along to the launch of their new premises.
- Richmond successfully opened their impressive new facility near the Shard on 28th February to an audience of clients, prospects and senior peers in the healthcare sector.
- Updated websites and new corporate brochure have brought Richmond’s brand message and offering up to date to assist in improved communication with their audiences.