Power-One, supplies power conversion units to a wide range of markets in the UK and internationally. They were looking to grow their renewable energy business in particular and to build a design style and creative approach to marketing which would achieve stand-out in their international market place.
How we helped
We developed a range of design concepts, coupled with powerful imagery, for presentation to the Board. From the agreed concept we have then developed an image bank and style guide to ensure that consistent and impactful material can be developed by the company’s various marketing suppliers across the globe.
What we delivered
- Brand style guide
- Image / photography guidelines
- Image bank which will be developer further with commissioned photography
- Trade and national consumer press advertising
- On-line marketing advertising banners
- Product brochure design templates for use by in-house design team
- Advice to existing web development team in the US
Reaction to the launch of the company’s new positioning at a major Trade show in Los Angeles in October 2010 was very positive
Power-One have retained us to work with them to translate this into other trade and consumer promotion, from email marketing and a re-design of their website (which is currently managed in the US) to potentially staff uniforms and vehicle livery.